Finding the correct application is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Unload the vehicle in order to take the UPPER SPRING SEAT most accurate measurements of the coil springs. Once the vehicle is at normal ride height, then move on to step two.
- Take two measurements. Measure the inside height (X) — the available height within the coil spring. Then measure the inside diameter (Y), or the width available inside the coil from side to side at its widest point, (see diagram)
- Find the corresponding part number. Using the chart on the right, find the row that contains the correct inside height and inside diameter, and see which part number lines up with those values. It is better to be slightly undersized than oversized.
Air Lift 1000 Universal Air Spring Kits contain everything needed for a full installation!
- Two Air Lift 1000 air springs Air spring spacers (if applicable)
- Two heat shields with clamps
- Air line, tee, zip ties, and two schrader values
- Detailed installation guide with advice for a proper installation
Note: Representative photo. Kit contents may differ.
As an authorized AirLift dealer we have the expertise to ensure the components fit your vehicle’s application.
CALL US NOW 815-728-0343
- Circle Track
- Drag Racing
- Off Road
- Hot Rod
- Retro Rod
- Custom Work
- Street Performance
- Complete Fabrication
- Full Service Sales and Performance
- No Project Too Big or Too Small
- High End Work at Affordable Prices
- Regenerate Waste Oil into heat for the shop
- Recycle ALL Waste Fluids
- Recycle ALL Vehicle Batteries
- Waste Metal is recycled through a metal recycler